Looking for a photographer in Santa Cruz?
You have come to the right place if you want a professional portrait photographer!
Portrait Photography studio in Santa Cruz specializing in portraits of
- Headshot for business, you want to look your best on your web site!
- Your family portrait
- Pet photography, not limited to dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens or even a rat
- Maternity, belly shots, newborn babies
- Women’s glamour, beauty, boudoir portraits
- Enchanted, fantasy portraiture for children and adults who want a unique portrait of themselves as a mermaid, a princess, a pirate, a knight or a king!
- High school senior portraits, proms, Quinceañera, graduation, to mark a special moment of your life
- Special art projects, occasions of family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries
- And more…
What clients have said about Positive Vista Photography & Art, read more online
“My session with Positive Vista was just that…totally positive from start to finish. I am a television broadcaster from London who wanted to get some shots done before I moved to LA. Didn’t hold much hope when I wandered into this local photographer’s but her attitude and the outcome tipped any I’ve had. Love the shots….” — Rianna Scipio, Hollywood
“Portia Shao is THE BEST! She has amazing creativity and professionalism,
and is fun to work with. We had her do our maternity photos and they came out beyond our expectations… we can’t wait for her to do our newborn ones as well!! We loved every minute of our experience and have been bragging about her to everyone we know! We highly recommend Positive Vista Photography & Art by Portia Shao!” — Erin and Tony Rhoades, Aptos
“I have been modeling for 15+ yrs now and have worked with hundreds of photographers. Portia of Positive Vista Photography was someone that stands out as one of my favorites. Her creativity and art direction really help make for a lot of useable photos. What I like most about working with her was the calm atmosphere she presents in her studio. She takes her time and gives each photo her all. She has an excellent eye for photos as well as an amazing lighting set up. If you are looking for some high end, professional photos, this is the person to be connecting” – Jason Baca